What You Will Do:
1. Teamwork & Management:
- Manage team at media agency; direct team on the tactical execution of program across all lines of business, inclusive of budget management, optimization, bid strategies, measurement, etc.
- Manage digital performance campaign inclusive of Facebook, Google, App… and social media
- Develop test and learn opportunities: Maximizing conversions by devising cutting edge Campaign structure, Ad Copies, and conversion optimization.
- Ensure measurement tactics are executed flawlessly with a clear and effective reporting structure
2. Team & Client Collaboration
- Work closely with internal media team members and counterparts across Marketing to ensure that program strategy is in line with broader KPIs and advertising/line of business objectives.
- Collaborate across internal disciplines to create a strong linkage with Content, Social and other Channel strategies.
- You will manage a team of performance marketing specialists and help to identify, support and build key capabilities and skillsets needed to meet our business and performance marketing objectives
- You will work closely with the commercial and sales teams to ensure close coordination between partner media agencies on their digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Brand, CRM, and Organic Performance teams to plan, strategize and execute on a broader, integrated marketing level
3. Analysis & Reporting:
- Conduct frequent competitive analysis
- Leverage data and analytics insights as a key driver of ongoing program strategy (optimization plans, integration of audience segmentation capabilities, test and learn agendas, etc.)
- Building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels. In doing this, the Performance Marketing Manager employs the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication. The Performance Marketing Manager also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or media preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in digital media planning
- Strong understanding of all media types, with a strong focus on digital
- Robust team management, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong leadership skills.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques– including digital platforms.
- Knowledge of 3rd party research and management systems tools: ComScore, Nielsen, IMS, etc.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising and 3rd party ad serving
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Marriage, Medical, and Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration (200,000 VND gift)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Creative office at the heart of the city
- No fixed day for promotion – Perform well and get promoted anytime
How To Apply:
Should you be interested or have any friends who are suitable, please contact me via: