- Seeking and creating customer list, defining potential customers.
- Establish sale plans: Takes responsible for personal target sales.
- Maintain and develop customers relationships
- Having deep understanding of products, coordinate with other support teams to build the marketing strategy for customers.
- Deploy customer campaigns, report the result and customer service.
- Coordinate in monitoring payment progress and debt recovery.
- Have bachelors degree, related to business administration, marketing, and communication.
- At least 1 year experienced in equivalent position. Prior to have experience at Media Company, sales staff position.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skill.
- Be good at Work management and have independent working ability.
- Have ability to catch up information, opportunities and market analysis.
- Salary based on capacity + performance bonus.
- Support lunch and allowance.
- Work environment: dynamic, develop personal capacity, promotion opportunity.
- Be trained to improve professional skills regularly.
- Be provided modern equipment to improve the efficiency of work.
- Welfare: Social insurance and welfare benefits as stipulated.
- Send your email includedcover letter, CV (with photo and written in English),professional
- certificate (if any) to [email protected]
- Email title required to specify: [HCM] [Application position] [Full name]
- Application form will be closed if we find suitable candidates.