You’ll work closely with Art Directors, Copywriters, Creative Director and Account team to develop executions that fit the brand and the project objectives. The work demands creative skills, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and discipline in meeting deadlines.
- · Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- · Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- · Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- · Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- · Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- · Working with illustrators and photographers to produce the designs
- · Working as part of a team with print and AV producers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account managers, web developers.
- · You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- · Meeting account team to discuss the requirements of the job;
- · Estimating the time required to complete the work;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- · Graphic Design Skills, Illustrative skills, Layout Skills,
- · Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
- · Have dynamic, innovative and leading-edge digital ideas.
- · Have experience working in Digital Agency is a plus
- · Be able to design 3D is a plus
- · Be able to create short animated video is a plus
- · Understand and appreciate best practices for Web design – Technologies, applications, platforms, and limitations
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO: CAREERS@PUBLICISVN.COM