Main Job Purpose
National Category Building Plan (NCBP)
- Managing the Category & Brand Audit to identify root issues and opportunities facing the category and brand.
- Identify customer and channel category trends, supply chain and financial implications and emerging consumer and shopper behavior
- Determining brand and customer fit behind category value drivers.
Brand Marketing Plan
Leads integrated Brand Marketing Plan development and deployment:
- Category Brand audit, Issues & Opportunities, Jobs to be done, 8Qactivity plans, Scorecards & management of 6 P’s
- Proposes SMART measurable objectives
- Responsible for the brand P&L & help drive profitability of the brand.
- With Customer Development, sets national level brand KPI’s and channel marketing strategy and identify relevant in-store solutions.
- Deploys integrated brand communications per comms strategy & campaign idea in Think Big Pack (TBP).
- Monitors brand performance to implement appropriate plan changes.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- University Degree with Marketing Background is an advantage
- Excellent of English
- Deep understanding customer and shoppers.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant experience in Brand Building/Development and/or Customer Development
- Initiative/ innovative/ flexibility, passion to growth
- Open-minded, creative, result-oriented, hard-working
- Creative, problem solving skill, influencing, Marketing skills, analytical power, business-oriented
- Project Management
If you're interested in this position, please send your CV in English to [email protected]