As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. We consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do.
We are compromised of the full service media networks OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace and a depth of capabilities and experience that drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 2,500 clients in more than 100 countries.
Follow us on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OmnicomMediaGroupWW/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/OmnicomMediaGrp
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/omnicommediagroup/
Job Title: Media Executive
Based: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Main tasks: Contact vendors, run tools and reporting 70% traditional (Ex: Kantar…), monitor 30% digital.
- Assist the team in developing and implementing an integrated online/offline
- Help on competitive data generation, analysis and presentation
- Prepare evaluation of media opportunities, keep tracks of market trends by using
industry tools and other research methods
- Prepare media plan, budget summary and campaign follow up
- Actively participate in brain-storming for big ideas and consumer insights
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with industry partners
- Well coordinate and keep track of current projects/ campaigns
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field.
- Have 1-2 years of experience (70% traditional: TV, outdoor – 30% digital: google Ad, youtube, facebook)
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of digital media will be an added advantage.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint are the must)
Please send your CV via mail : [email protected] or [email protected]
Address: 11 Mac Dinh Chi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Working time: From Monday to Friday (9:00-18:30)