A Graphic Designer works on a variety of products, such as websites, print ads, books, magazines, posters, online games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. You’ll work closely with Art Directors, Creative Director and Account Managers to develop executions that fit the brand and the project objectives. The work demands creative skills, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and discipline in meeting deadlines.
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Meeting account managers to discuss the requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working with illustrators and photographers to produce the designs
- Working as part of a team with print and AV producers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account managers, web developers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
TO APPLY, KINDLY SEND YOUR CV AND PORTFOLIO TO: CAREERS@PUBLICISVN.COM