JOB TITLE: Copywriter Intern
ROLE SUMMARY: A Copywriter Intern works as part of the Creative team, supporting and contributing to various client projects. As a Copywriter Intern, you will generate ideas to help our clients break through the noise, and develop compelling content with minimal supervision.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT:
- Come up with big ideas/ concepts based on client’s brief
- Quickly catch up with new trends on social.
- Capture a brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience
- Excellent in social voice.
- Come up with new & innovative content ideas for the digital/social space
- Contribute design ideas & work with designers/producers to ensure delivery of mood boards, mockups, graphics, video, etc.
- Create content plan based on big idea & campaign strategies
- Develop content directions for influencers
- Work with Social team to optimize content based on social monitoring & audience analytics
PROJECT DELIVERY, TEAM COLL ABORATION & CONSULTING:
- Contribute to finding & developing the big idea for campaigns; actively participate in brainstorms for clients, and apply creative thinking to all aspects of work
- Present creative proposals to clients, and help prepare pitch or presentation materials
- Share information effectively & maintain strong working relationships within and between teams
- Pay attention to detail & deliver quality standards while meeting time commitments
- Think objectively about the tasks assigned to you, question them if not clear
- Seek opportunities to develop your & our agency’s knowledge, skills and abilities
- Develop an understanding of 360 marketing (Digital, PR, Event & Activation)
- Develop a good knowledge of current trends in Digital/Social and best practices related to content
- Develop an understanding of the administrative functions of project handling
- Write in Vietnamese & English language perfectly and communicate well in English
- Has experience in working for mom & kid brand is a plus.
To Apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com