- Develop & implement content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Pitching and creating compelling content that will be shared across the region
- Networking with writers/reporters/journalists at notable publications. Cultivating and maintaining existing relationships.
- Collaborate with other teams to create and pitch content to the media, enhancing Adecco brand coverage.
- Assisting in building outreach email lists of press contacts
- IT Software’s & Packages: Adobe Creative Suites (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience with Google analytics, SEO, SEM, and the top social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube)
- Top-level in Internet research skills. You should be a Google master
- Interest and knack for networking and performing PR tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to produce creative pieces
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage yourself, but also work within a team
- Degree in related fields
Interested candidates need to submit:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter details why you want to work for Adecco and why you would be a good fit for this role
- Portfolio of previous creative works (i.e. writings, designs, videos, etc.)
Location: 14th Floor, E.Town Central Building, No. 11 Doan Van Bo Street, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, VN
Working time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00
Contact person: Ms Ngoc Tran - firstname.lastname@example.org (Title email: Apply for Senior Marketing Executive_Name)