Position: Art Director
Report to: Creative Director
I. Key responsibilities:
- Meet with the account management team to discuss the client’s requirements.
- Understand the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
- Work closely with the creative team to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client’s brief.
- Present both internally and externally.
- Meet with the creative director before presenting ideas to clients.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Brief other members of the creative team.
- Commission photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects.
- Visit and assess locations for potential shoots.
- Attend meetings at production houses and with other directors.
- Work in editing suites to oversee the finished product.
- Advise new creative, reviewing their ‘books’ and managing new teams on placement with the agency.
- Keep up to date with all emerging technologies, popular culture and trends.
II. The Personality:
- Creative thinker and self-starter, ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Passion for digital.
- Charisma and adaptability.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Subjective, resourceful and quick-thinking.
- Minimum of 3 years at an Advertising agency.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of design and production, including using of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Bachelor degree.
- Working in a global leading event agency
- Industry competitive salary package