[HCM][Agency] OgilvyOne: Tuyển Senior Graphic Designer / Graphic Designer
Job Description: Sr./ Graphic Designer
To lead and contribute to design projects from brief through to execution as a member of the Creative Team. Work directly with the Studio Manager in managing multiple projects from a variety of clients.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues particularly Art Directors from OgilvyOne to produce high standards of finished work.
- Review and make sure to complete the data of material supplied lists, finally checked all task completed as required by internal and complete the job bag procedures accordingly.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, PageMaker, QuarkXPress etc.
- Create and produce design solutions, based on the agreed project brief.
- Ensure close collaboration with account service staff to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Participate in helping to shape and define briefing for the projects.
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Handle incoming Account Servicing/Traffic enquiries.
- Familiar with every key client guideline.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
Key Result Areas – Minimum Job Standards
- Run projects to brief, on time and within budget
- Seek out opportunities to add further ideas and value to projects
- Ensure provision of design services are of a quality consistent with Agency standards, as judged by your clients.
- Maintain a close and effective working relationship with your internal clients.
- Proficient or expert in all appropriate software
- To be able to clearly, comprehensively and logically communicate design ideas and finished work
Non-Revenue Accountable Work
- Support other team members in their day-to-day work.
Be active participant in the Design Direct business and social scene.
Interested candidates please send resumes and portfolio to [email protected] for review in advance. Kindly noted that only qualified candidates and portfolio are contacted for an interview.