MONDELEZ, WHO ARE WE?
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right.
We will lead the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
- Right for real, everyday life.
- Right for when all you want is a yummy bite.
- Right for that feel-good moment and for your well-being.
- Right for our communities as well as the planet.
Around 85% of our annual revenue is generated in attractive snacks categories. And we hold the number 1 position* globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum.
(*2018 category position. Source: Nielsen Global Dat)
We have strong value chain across the globe. We touch millions of stores and combine this with state-of-the-art manufacturing.
Our people are energized for growth. We have a diverse employee community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
MONDELEZ IN VIET NAM
We expanded our business in Viet Nam by the acquisition of Kinh Do’s biscuit business in 2015. Since then, we satisfied Vietnamese consumer demand by a rich portfolio of both powerful global brands and tasty local brands
Our global brands represented in Viet Nam include OREO, LU, Trident, Cadbury, Slide and many more to come
Our local brands reached millions of Vietnamese consumers in daily and important occasions, including Kinh Do Mooncake, AFC, Solite, Cosy … and more to be born.
Check out our website for more information https://vn.mondelezinternational.com/
OUR UNIQUE OFFERING AT MONDELEZ
Our Future Leader Program 2019 (FLP) presents high calibre middle-career talents the opportunity to accelerate their professional career with Mondelēz International. Mondelēz’s Future Leader program prepares executives for a successful fast-tracked career with responsibilities from day-one, along with structured learning, coaching and leadership exposure to be ready for leadership roles in our organization.
During the 12-month program, you will:
- Experience an intensive on-boarding and work across designated functions that will anchor breadth and depth of knowledge and hands-on leadership development
- Be challenged on your limits and potential as you dive into learning the secrets of our business with an assigned Buddy and Coach, while collaborating with a diverse cross functional team
- Be mentored directly by our top leaders who will provide you with insights and sharing on the organization, and helping you to network.
Towards the end of the program, you will be assessed on your overall performance to reach a more senior position for your next career stage in Mondelez Viet Nam and possibly internationally in the future.
Working location: 138-142 Hai Ba Trung, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
• Commercial (Sales & Trade Marketing)
• Customer Service and Logistics
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Vietnamese citizen with prior working
- Just acquired a Master’s degree in recent 6 months (major Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain)
- Possessed 2-4 years working experience with solid function skill
- Entrepreneurial mindset: result & solution oriented
- Resilient & adaptable to changes
- Innovative strength
- Learning agility
- High command of English
- Initial interview
- Assessment Center
- Aptitude Test
- On boarding
If you are interested in developing a fast-track career with this giant snacking Mondelez, complete the application here: http://bit.ly/MDLZFLP2019
Or please drop your resume and transcript (of your master’s degree) to Luan.HuynhNhat@mdlz.com
More information and question can be raise to our hotline at 0812 419 500