What you can gain from this job?
RMS (Retail Measurement Service) is to measure performance of categories and clients, mainly in FMCG industry to understand category market size and growth potential, manufacturer/ brand market share and key performance indicators in terms of distribution, consumer support and retailer support.
By joining RMS department, you will gain a broad knowledge across FMCG categories and enhance different skill sets in related to client engagement, communication and analytical skills.
Bachelor/Master Degree from all backgrounds
At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience required client facing, marketing analyst, trade marketing in FMCG, auditing, research industry
Good at communications & presentation skills in English and Vietnamese
Open for change, Integrity & Client centric mindset
- Own and delivery clients’ reports based on contract
- Gather, interpret client strategies and provide support on Account Review
- Do on-site sessions (working at client’s office) to understand, engage and support clients.
- Deliver in person presentations to clients
- Identify potential revenue opportunities and collaborate internally with Sales partners on Client network and strategies
- Client Response
- Take ownership of day-to-day queries that Nielsen receives
- Communicate on Product Enhancement, Universe Update & Delivery Details to clients
- Do ad-hoc analyses that require less than 4 day of analysis Analytic Consultant
- Be responsible for analysis delivery, on-going analytic support (mostly related to standard delivery follow-up)
- Do complex ad-hoc analyses that require more than 4 days of analysis
- Integrate insights from multiple data sources (Consumer Insights, Retail Audit, Sales Effectiveness, etc.)
How to apply
Submit your English CV via google form: https://forms.gle/kUAGFPeE8c43dAAk9
If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.