Blueseed is a fast growing digital marketing company working across all areas of online marketing. As the leader in Digital Video Advertising in Vietnam Blueseed is moving to be a leader in Data Driven Advertising, Ad Tech and all areas of digital performance marketing
We’re looking for a performance content specialist who has the passion and motivation to create brilliant content for a range of clients. The successful candidate will work closely with our team to identify and follow strategic content directions, create content that will help our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives, work closely with our graphic design team to make sure all campaign assets exceed client expectations and perform at their best, work with our sales teams to identify prospective clients who would benefit from our services and help to provide insights to help our team create irrefutable proposals.
Content Planning/ Researching
- Detailed content outline development for all kind of projects.
- Constantly research and update new content tactics and trends and how they could be applied to our clients.
- Creating, editing, proofreading all kind of PR/Social media and ad copy content for prospective and actual clients.
- Plan on how to combine this content with in-house creative teams to suit all relevant digital platforms (display, social, search, etc)
- Manage and maintain editorial calendar and ensure all content pieces are produced on time and other teams (design/production) have necessary time to execute required tasks smoothly.
- Build up and maintain a strong content creation process
- Provide client fanpage management, sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web/social traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Experienced in social content field for 1-2 years.
- Active learner who will focus on our client’s businesses and the best practices in the market to provide relevant and engaging content solutions.
- Perform well under deadlines and be focused on details.
- Experienced in project management and thrive in a team environment, and individual work.
- Most importantly be willing to have a great time at work with our team while doing fantastic work for our clients!
- Competitive salary.
- Adjust salary annually.
- Ongoing in team-building activities, off site trips, celebrate colleague birthdays, year-end party, the birthday of company…
- Feel secure with premium Health Insurance (24/24) after extend the first labour contract
- 13th month salary and Bonus according to year-end business results and performance working
- Contribute your opinion and be valued by management and colleagues.
- Be recognized (via career enhancement) for your working dedication and achievements.
- Enjoy modern working facilities.
- Light snacks available to all staff every day.
- Succeed as part of a young, motivated and successful team.