- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written content, coordinating events, maintaining client and influencers’ contact, managing projects performed with and by others.
- Manage client expectations, earning clients’ respect, trust and confidence.
- Develop and manage projects/programs, including implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Develop presentations for clients relative to project management and program status.
- Keep team(s) appropriately informed and involved in projects; ensure projects run smoothly, and help team members feel empowered, respected, and educated.
- Identify and secure assistance with emerging account problems.
- Understands and manages billing and activity reporting processes.
- Manages time for optimum productivity and maximum billability.
- At least 1-2 years PR and Social Digital Marketing experience; agency experience a plus.
- Has a strong communication skill (presentation, negotiation)
- Has a strong problem solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task.
- Strong project management skill, able to manage multiple parties to complete tasks and deliver quality outcomes for projects.
- Has a good sense of art: able to brief, judge and give constructive feedback for creative team in order to deliver high quality visual/creative for project.
- Possesses a high degree of English competency
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, media databases and social media networks.
Please send your CV to Ms. Hoai Nhon: email@example.com