To assist the Account Team and Project Managers in the execution of projects.
To effectively manage the Company’s internal resources in order to provide quality project deliverables to nominated accounts.
- To undertake the development necessary for each concept as briefed e.g. sourcing/contacting third parties/obtaining quotations/briefing internal and external facilities - normally under the supervision of AD/AS.
- Open new business job numbers and live job number on the studio server.
- To prepare material for Client e.g. collation of samples/visuals, timelines costs etc for discussion with your RAD/AM.
- Develop a critical eye for material produced by creative/ production team ensuring it is free of errors and omissions as well as on brief.
- Ensure you regularly communicate project status with your AS/AD
- Lead internal production of 2-3 projects at one time ensuring on time and flawless delivery.
- Assist Producers/Senior Producers/Executive Producers/Project Managers with creation of Functional Specifications.
- Collect 1st round designs and share them with the Creative Director for Feedback.
- Once designs are approved and revised from the CD, send them to the AS team.
- Save final designs and copy to server and share link with production team.
- Review test scripts and share them with the AS team for approval.
- Consolidate customer feedback into one document and provide to required parties.
- Update Functional Specifications/Copy Decks/Etc. based on changes to customer requirements.
- Source items of a non-technical nature (i.e. gifts, prizes, etc.) when required for projects/campaigns (either internal or external) and liaise with suppliers to find best price, availability, and quality in order to fulfill client or internal requirements.
- To assist in the co-ordination, writing and verbal briefing of internal and external resources as required e.g. creative, production, third party specialists etc.
- Provide Team with feedback on project on a daily/”need-to-know” basis.
- Provide updates to budgets and timings and help Managers ensure timing plans are fully up to date.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute actions required when they arise.
- Develop thorough understanding of internal project management software and meticulously create projects and keep them updated with project status and schedule changes.
- Follow projects from development of costing and timeline through production and testing to go live.
- Test all production work thoroughly (on at least 3 browsers) before releasing it to the client.
- Assist with uploading content and CMS Management.
Communication & Listening Skills
- Initiate regular internal WIP meetings with your Managers for status updates on projects
- Equally, demonstrate that you have listened to any brief provided to you through effective feedback/implementation
- Demonstrate effective briefing by preparing written briefs on all occasions to the satisfaction of AS/AD.
- Begin to acquire a grasp of good design/creative work by listening to feedback from more experienced team members
- Assist in arranging and contributing at brainstorms.
Interested candidate please send your resume to [email protected] for application or further information. Kindly note that only qualified candidates are contacted for interviews.