KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
- Take charge in planning and executing events; may include, registration, briefing materials, expense and logistics
- Assist in marketing and communications, including email announcement, feedback, and surveys
- Assist in data collection and complete an event summary report
- Contact with event supporters, volunteers or other related organizing departments (IT, Design, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Fresh graduated or 3rd/4th-year students, minimum part-time/ full-time 4-month internship commitment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple projects in a detail-oriented manner
- Ability to coordinate activities to meet schedule and timelines
- Able to plan effective and detailed events
- Team-work and communication skills
- Intermediate level in English both at speaking and writing skills
- Students with major in Business Administration,Marketing, International Business and related majors are preferred
- Detail and goal oriented
- Team work and attention to details are must-haves
- Creative and logical thinking
- Proactive and passionate with marketing
Perks You'll Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented TeaM
- Be trained and developed skills in PR communications & Marketing fields
- Competitive Internship Allowance
- Flexible working time
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Send us your CV through direct link: http://smrtr.io/36pKp
2) Send us your CV via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org