YouNet AM (Platform-based Advocacy Marketing Service Agency) is a NEW member of YouNet Group.
Our Advocacy Marketing uses all stakeholders related to brands to advocate brands: Influencers, Success Clients and Employee. We use a set of tools to facilitate advocacy: Influencer Platform, Customer Community and Employee Social Advocacy based on Enterprise Social Network.
We are looking for an experienced Content & Community Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage, recruit, coach & train team members (up to 20 staffs from interns to seniors) to deliver the effort that suitable with company’s projects.
- Define year over year plan to develop the team in long-term vision, align with business strategic vision.
- Work closely with BOD, Account & Business teams to deliver every project’s best output which satisfy customers.
- Define, manage & improve internal working process.
- Manage the team to be responsible in creating copy, content guidelines and detail angles using relevant social insights that can be exploited from YouNet’s platforms: Social Listening & Social Influencer.
- Have plan to manage, maintain and develop resources (social account store) that serve the team’s daily work.
- Be able to guide team create before/during/after campaign reports with analytics & key learnings.
- Monitor the success of content & community - relating projects.
- Have experience working as a community/content manager in a similar role or alternatively a background in digital/social media ideally from a similar industry
- The ideal content & community manager will be passionate and articulate with the ability to analyze the implications of online communications and messages.
- Must have a cutting edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realized
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
- Experience in project management with flexibility to adapt to various project situation
- Capable of learning new technologies and optimizing working process to meet the needs of projects
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing with related positions
- Be self-servicing and able to act on own initiative where necessary
- Have ambition to become an effective and successful manager
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Willing to learn and enjoy new challenges. High sense of responsibility, result-oriented
- Be good at communication & presentation skills
- Be good at English skills are preferred.
If you're interested in this position, please send your cv’s to Mr. Long via mail box: email@example.com or contact through Phone: 0938 298 964