Who we are
BoostCommerce is a distributed team of professional eCommerce experts backed by deep eCommerce development experience and driven by client success. We do what we do best: taking away all store owners’ headache of technical stuff so they can focus on their business, increase conversion rates and make more sales.
Located in four countries (ten cities) and working with customers from more than 100 countries, we are a remote first team. This culture allows us to invest in the best people without being limited by geography. We give you the freedom and responsibility to get your job done. Besides, we meetup continuously (online/offline) to connect everyone in the team and make sure that you get the necessary support to complete your work.
If you are talented, responsible and love to work anywhere on this Earth, not just in the boring working space, come join us and let the journey begin.
What you will do
- Work with the team to define and execute the Growth Strategy (including marketing strategy, content marketing).
- Develop and execute conversion rate tests across digital channels to increase engagement and optimize conversions funnels to drive growth.
- Develop measure and tracking method for product activation, usage and renewal, measured by key SaaS Metrics: such as CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn rate%.
- Define and optimize search term, optimize on-page SEO. Analyze digital marketing data and provide recommendations to increase the company’s web traffic, conversions of new leads and existing contacts, and company awareness.
- Monitor, measure and report on digital marketing performance including paid marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and marketing analytics reports.
- Work with product team to define go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature (ads, video, tutorial, blog, knowledge base, etc.)
- Work with the team to define and execute brand identity of the app and the company. Increase confidence and trust, and maintain good brand image across channels - Social Marketing
- Work with the team to Define Partnership strategies (including referral program) and event planning and process to maintain good relationship with Host Platform and Partners (apps, themes, agencies, influencers) in the ecosystem and reach out new partnership opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to digital marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
What we are searching
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Having track record of executing Digital Marketing work (at least 2 year experiences)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively as part of a highly integrated team.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
Good to have
- IELTS >= 7
- Having track record of executing Digital Marketing work for a SAAS or online product company
- Proficiency with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience measuring and reporting on data analytics for all digital functions.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Expertise in web analytics software (Google Analytics) and keyword tools.
Why you should join us
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience. Salary of 13th month. Bonus based on your proficiency.
- 14 Annual leave + Vietnamese holidays
- Live and work from wherever you feel happiest. You could also work with the team once or twice a week in a co-working space.
- Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with salary review every 6 months. Grow to be a Growth Manager
- Premium Medical Health Care insurance (covered by 200+ hospitals in Vietnam).
- Get support and work with experienced and friendly members.
- Work on the best product in the niche market, used by millions of users.
- Work directly with pro customers all over the world (top brands like Gap, BananaRepublic, Sennheiser, etc.)
- Party every month.
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members.
- Opportunity to join our Code Trip yearly (travel and work at the same time).
- We love reading books, watching movies, traveling, yoga, meditation, work-life balance, personal development, playing music (piano, guitar, drum), gym, football, swimming, jogging, you are welcome to join our activities besides the work.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be the perfect candidate for this role.