What You'll Do:
- Think strategically – generating new potential business opportunities/deals – including new clients, growth areas that fit with the company strategy and operation
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Understand the needs of your client and be able to work with other teams to devise a plan effectively of how to meet these to win the pitch by the support of manager/ internal team.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Carry out the necessary day to day project management and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Build a good relationship with other departments, clients and agencies.
- Continuously develop yourself by participating seminars, conferences and events where appropriate both internal & external; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Who You Are:
- Humble, result oriented with a clear mindset in approaching client
- Detailed oriented, good at day to day work management
- Critical thinking and Logical Reasoning
- Good presentation skill with a passion for work
- Great communication skill & outgoing.
- Experiences in managing project from concept to completion
- 1+ years in the advertising industry or 1+ years in B2B sales is required.
- Fluent in English, both verbal & written
- Marketing/ Communication/ Business administration degree is preferred
Why You'll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
How To Apply:
Interested candidates could apply via email: email@example.com