(Senior) Product R&D Executive is professional staff who have excellent skills to research and deeply analyze market & competitor status, thereby develop new competitive ad product. Moreover, this position has opportunity to manage all lifecycle stages from ideation, development, packaging for sale and effectiveness report.
Responsibilities of this position
Market & competitor analysis
- Research, collect data, analyze and get key learning from online advertising market and our key competitor (publishers).
- Update the market / competitor analysis report one time per month.
New product development
- Base on research and our ability, propose to develop new ad products which are competitive and catch trend of market.
- Work closely with product teams in Zalo Group: Zalo, Zing MP3, Báo Mới, Zing.vn, Zing TV and Laban to develop new product
Product packaging & business support
- Packaging ad products, how to make it attractive and get more profit.
- Manage and update ratecard to make it competitive in market.
Monitoring & reporting
- Manage timeline and progress of new products, make sure it’s on time and follow to specs.
- Revenue & performance report of new products (weekly)
Other tasks from leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Marketing or related areas; or have prior relevant work experience in a related field.
- Strong understanding and experience in digital advertising at least 2-3 years.
- Having previous experience in online market research / or media booking is an advantage.
- Proficient in productivity application such as: Microsoft Office, Project Management Software.
- Ability to make mockup design, layout and navigation flows.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
Professional skills and core competencies
- Team-work and communication skill.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Flexibility and digital innovation.
- Planning, organizing and project management.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Influence and negotiation, conflict management.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, responsibility, dynamic.
Candidates interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Linh via mail box: Linhnkg@zalo.me