The Purpose Group, is a growing independent agency in Viet Nam, with a growing client base (www.thepurposegroup.vn to see our work).
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a Communication Planner who helps make sense, give clarity and direction to everything within the process from Client brief to final communication product.
What you will do:
Your ideal planning journey includes:
• Clarifying the business/ marketing issues Client may share or not share in the brief
• Making sense of Secondary research data to better understand the market/ business context which helps understand the Client brief more precisely
• Conducting Primary research (qualitative survey) to better understand the specific situation concerning the Client brief
• Assisting Strategy Lead in Strategic directions & Creative brief
- Clarifying the business/ marketing issues Client may share or not share in the brief
- Making sense of Secondary research data to better understand the market/ business context which helps understand the Client brief more precisely
- Conducting Primary research (qualitative survey) to better understand the specific situation concerning the Client brief
- Assisting Strategy Lead in Strategic directions & Creative brief
- Taking charge of Integrated Planning while collaborating with Client Service & Creative
The deliverables include:
- Consumer Journeys
- Channels Ecosystem
- Campaign Plans
- Execution Plans
- Ensuring the effectiveness of campaign execution
- Consolidate reports from all parts involved to create one final, actionable report with learnings and next steps.
What you are good at:
- At least 2-3 years working experience in the similar role.
- A proven ability to conduct in-depth research and develop actionable insights.
- Knowledge of brand and communications planning.
- A sound understanding of digital practices, consumers, traditional media, social networks and brands.
- A deep understanding of local channels and how it can be harnessed for a variety of clients.
- Sharp deck writing and presentation skills.
- Contributing to the creation of integrated plans.
- Working collaboratively to ensure the consumer experience is always championed.
- Being provocative: thinking differently, making new rules, surprising with solutions.
Detail scope of work of each level will be discussed more in the interview.
Please send your resume to email [email protected] if you feel you have what it takes.
Should you have any queries, feel free contact Ms. Thư - HR ([email protected]).