This role would suit a highly motivated project manager with a digital agency background, excellent relationship building skills, and a desire to progress their career.
In this key position you will be responsible for managing a number of digital projects for clients. Your focus will be on overseeing the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
Your main duties will include:
- Working with the development and creative teams, suppliers, contractors where appropriate
- Liaising with the production teams to estimate time and costs
- Ensuring the client understands what to expect
- To interpret the clients brief and translate this into a set of clearly defined deliverables including comprehensive documentation (project schedules etc).
- To define the scope and timings of projects.
- To constantly seek out new ways to enhance and add value to any proposed digital concepts.
- To manage internal and external team resources.
- To ensure that creative and technical quality is upheld throughout the project management process.
- To develop and building strong relationship with digital media partners.
- To design digital campaigns within the Integrated Marketing Communication design.
- To implement digital campaigns
- To make sure the campaigns efficiency
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Digital project management through the project lifecycle
- Project scope, requirements and cost proposals
- Writing detailed functionality specifications
- At least 4 years of similar experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the marketing tools in the fast evolving digital market
- Hands-on attitude to carry on the marketing digital campaigns
- Initiative driven attitude
- Should be in a supervisory role
- Have an ability to create trust and relationship of a friend with the client
- Have a good understanding of the advertising industry.
- Have exceptional planning and organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks at any given time.
- Have the ability to present and propose solutions to your team and client.
- Have managed one or several accounts and proven delivery of successful results.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent understanding of the digital development process including communication strategy, creative and technical
Contact: [email protected]