Title: Community Intern
Agency: IMAS Communications
Location: IMAS Head office
Accountable to: Head of Community
Responsibility and authority:
- Create & develop content and manage conversations on social channels such as Facebook, forums…
- Update & apply knowledge & new trends in social media to enhance work efficiency.
- Manage project and evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign on social channels.
- Build relationships with communities, Influencers, KOLs…
Suitable with IMAS value:
- Beyond borders
Specific knowledge and skill:
- Have basic knowledge about digital marketing
- Have passion, interest in researching community insight and social platforms.
- Write the content appropriately base on the community’s insight and client’s requirements
- Good communication and presentation skill, both Vietnamese and English
- Be careful and detail-oriented
- Be able to multitask
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to [email protected]