The Purpose Group, is a growing independent agency in VN, with a growing client base (www.thepurposegroup.vn to see our work).W e are looking for rulebreakers, worldshakers, brandbuilders, sharp, well spoken & confident AM's/AAM's & AE's.
Position: Account Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build keen understanding and acquiring knowledge of consumers, brand, business, and clients
- Have in-depth understanding of business issues and clients requirement to develop brands that address the business requirements
- Lead multifunctional team to develop and implement 360 degree communication plan Develop client service process and enforce the process in regular basis
- Manage, train and coach direct reports and junior account team of client service, project management, and team management, and 360degree marketing plan implementation
- Continuously strengthen the relationship between THE PURPOSE GROUP with clients and business partners and enforce the agency’s culture and values
- Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies, and deliver clients’ satisfaction
- Controlling client budget and revenue-cost, to ensure the required profitability for Agency
- Regularly report the business results, business performance to clients and related stakeholders in the agency.
- Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation.
- Acquiring new clients and new services for the agency is PLUS
You will have solid account management skills and experience of working with clients from multiple sectors from a business benefit perspective. You will be well versed in delivering often-complex 360 marketing solutions and through your experience will be able to talk knowledgeably about the approach without relying on others.
This is very much a hands-on role and although you will have input from the Communication Director, Creative Director, you will be responsible for managing your clients and their projects independently, successfully and profitably.
You will be a self-starter with a positive, “can do” attitude. You will be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure. You will be capable of winning the respect and trust of clients and demonstrate leadership to manage creative and suppliers.
- Minimal 3-4 years working experience in marketing, advertising or communications capacity, with experience in handling integrated communication of >3 touch points
- A killer account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building, and disciplines of Advertising, PR, Events and Digital
- Appreciation for detail and follow-through, great multi-tasker
- Great with people, strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Embrace changes and challenges, able to handle pressure well
- Professionalism, integrity & transparency
- Team leadership
Please send your resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you have what it takes.
Should you have any queries, feel free contact Ms. Thư - HR (email@example.com)