IMA, a member of CREASIA GROUP, is the largest marketing services agency in Vietnam with more than 100 permanent employees across nationwide. We build a community that promotes integrity & honesty, innovation, continuous learning, collaboration
We are the trusted partners to most of global Fortune 500 and Vietnamese leading clients like Unilever, Pepsi Suntory, Bayer, Mercedes Benz, La Vie, Prudential, Masan, etc…
Founded in 2006, IMA has rapid growth with professional and talented teams base in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and other key cities.
In 2014, IMA joined CREASIA GROUP, a leading Japan – Vietnam JV business service group.
You can visit us at http://ima.com.vn
We are looking for a FINANCE MANAGER
What You Will Do
- To prepare, oversee budgets, forecasts of the Company.
- To maximize financial incomes and control costs within the delegated authority and responsibility.
- To participate in designing and developing the Company’s budget control system, report to CEO on variances from established budget and reasons for those variances.
- To establish and maintain financial procedures and ensuring compliance with these procedures by reviewing internal controls and implement new procedures if necessary to safeguard company’s assets and to ensure all business transactions are being recorded in proper manner.
- To interpret the Company’s results and recommend improvement activities including but not limited to the ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the Company.
- To engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- To manage efficiently the cash flows, deposit cash to earn highest interest.
- To participate in all company accounting and finance related projects.
- To assist train and develop team to their fullest potential in addition to proper work delegation.
What You Are Good At
Qualifications: University degree, major in Accounting & Finance
Required experience: At least 3 years experience as Chief Accountant or Assistant to Finance Manager
Job essentials :
- Good understanding of financial, accounting, and taxes.
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Good leadership skills, accountable and careful.
- Proactive, Initiative and realistic.
Language: Excellent English in both written and spoken skills
Please submit your application to Recruitment department via email address: [email protected]. Let's join in our dynamic & friendly working environment where your talent & experience is highly appreciated.