• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
• Engaging with customers through the use of social media
• Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
• Maximizing follower’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus.
• Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium
• Monitoring social media for customers comments both positive and negative
• Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
• Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive PR
• Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
• Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns
• Analysing social media insight to guide future social media campaigns
• Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
• Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams
• Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media
• Prepare monthly content/posting campaign, quiz, giveaways and meet & greet.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Required skills: SEO,SEM,Youtuve Ads, Google Ads
• Preferably Manager specialized in Advertising/Media Planning of equivalent.
• Proficient in English
• Good analytical and presentation skill