Digital, Executive - Mindshare, Vietnam
Media and how people consume it in Vietnam is changing rapidly, and that makes it a very exciting place to be working. GroupM have a majority share of the media billings in this market and Mindshare is the largest agency within the GroupM Network. In 2017 Mindshare Vietnam won ‘Media Agency of The Year’ and ‘Digital Agency of The Year’ at the Campaign Asia Awards, as a network we were also awarded ‘South East Asia Media Agency of the Year’. In addition, the Mobile Marketing Association named Mindshare Vietnam ‘Mobile Agency of the Year’ in 2017. In short, we are the biggest and the best in Vietnam.
This position is suitable for an individual with 1-2 years of relevant digital experience who will develop and execute digital media plans, as well as developing innovative digital solutions, across a varied portfolio of local and global clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Senior Digital Manager / Digital Manager
3 best things about the job:
1. A fun, dynamic office that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
2. Working on a varied portfolio of clients, each with their own needs when it comes to digital media, providing a range of learning opportunities.
3. Learn and develop career within one of the best, and most awarded, agencies in Vietnam.
Measures of success
In three months:
· Understand Mindshare process, team culture, and work flow.
· Assist your line manager to ensure smooth launch of campaigns.
· Able to handle campaign tracking and reporting with guidance.
In six months:
· Become a trustworthy team player.
· Work independently on daily execution work; assist line manager with competitive tracking and making case studies and award entries.
· Direct communication with clients and vendors.
In 12 months:
• Taken control of the day to day management of the client’s digital communication activities.
• Able to contribute and bring new ideas for campaigns.
• Explore new opportunities regarding media format, media channel, and content.
What you will do:
· Assist Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
· Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client.
· Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the agreed timelines.
· Ownership of everyday work with end to end campaign management.
· Brainstorm, Ideate & keep track of properties in the market, with a brand fit & recommend suitable ones.
· Full understanding of campaign tracking and reporting, able to execute independently with zero mistake.
· Assist in evaluating the results of campaigns to ensure they meet clients’ goals and to gain learning for future planning.
· Keep developing industry knowledge.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with publishers.
What you will need:
· Willingness to learn, adapt and perform.
· Minimum 1 year of digital media planning experience.
· Good & clear communication skills.
· Detail-oriented with a good degree of technical understanding.
· Must be organized and efficient while working on multiple tasks.
· Confident, contributing and not afraid of challenges.
· Basic understanding of Vietnam media landscape.
· Good written and spoken English is preferred.
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries.
Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare’s network of people are acutely aware of what's happening in their city, and believe all great communication begins and ends in media.
Mindshare APAC has won over 250 awards in the past year - and counting, including the 'Campaign Asia Pacific Agency of the Year, 2017' and the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2017’ for the fifth consecutive year. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew around 15% last year and digital investment increased a staggering 33% with internet penetration reaching in excess of 50% during 2016. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent.
Interested candidates having working experience in media digital agencies, publishers, digital technique campanies are welcomed to apply. Please send your resumes to email@example.com for application. Otherwise, please share the news to your connections.