Manager, Digital – Mindshare, Vietnam
Overview of job
This position gives the opportunity to work for one of Mindshare’s largest global clients, delivering innovative digital solutions built on strong strategic and executional foundations.
Media and how people consume it in Vietnam is changing rapidly, and that makes it a very exciting place to be working. GroupM have a majority share of the media billings in this market and Mindshare is the largest agency within the GroupM Network. In 2018 Mindshare Vietnam won ‘Digital Agency of The Year’ at the Campaign Asia Awards, as a network we were also awarded ‘Asia Pacific Digital Agency Network of the Year’. In addition, the Mobile Marketing Association named Mindshare Vietnam ‘Mobile Agency of the Year’ in 2018. In short, we are the biggest and the best in Vietnam.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director, Digital.
3 best things about the job:
1. A fun, dynamic office that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
2. Being able to work with a client set that are each the global leaders in their industry and who are always open to new ideas and want to push the boundaries of digital innovation.
3. Learn and develop career within one of the best, and most awarded agencies in Vietnam
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
· On boarded onto the key accounts with full induction/training into all other facets of the business such as trading, specialised services (internal and within GroupM).
· Built good relationships with your team and helped them deliver even better work
· Gained the trust and respect of the clients
In six months, you would have:
· Managed and delivered effective campaigns and shown strategic leadership
· Identified ways to improve processes on the account
· Be able to identify opportunities to drive innovation and efficiencies for the client
In 12 months, you would have:
· Become an integral part of the core team and a valued member of the agency
· The proof of your success will be clients’ satisfaction and increasing business profit / commercial results.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person within the team and with clients for all things related to digital
· Work with key media partners for implementation planning and negotiations
· Presentation of strategy and implementation ideas to clients, across different digital platforms
· Develop and follow best practices and procedures/process for media planning & operations
· Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
· Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
· Provide guidance to the team on planning, operations and optimization of digital campaigns.
· To be a team player and work well with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled
· To update the team and clients on new digital trends and changes in media landscape (e.g. new media vendors, new ad formats etc)
What you will need:
· Minimum 3 years’ work experience in media agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity
· Strong digital background with a strategic outlook
· Solid experience in media planning and buying across all digital platforms, with hands on experience of advertising technology platforms, for example ad servers, DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager, an advantage
· Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
· Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams
· Demonstrated experience and success working in a client facing role, with FMCG experience an added advantage
· An ability to coach and develop junior members of the team
· Shows a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands and consumers in client conversations.
· A passion for data, insights and ideation
About Mindshare: Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Our defining principles are Speed, Provocation, and Teamwork. We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. Mindshare APAC won over 250 awards in the past year - and counting, including the 'Campaign Asia Pacific Media Agency Network of the Year 2018', ‘Campaign Asia Pacific Digital Media Agency Network of the Year 2018’ and the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2018’ for the fifth consecutive year.
In 2018 Mindshare Vietnam won the Mobile Marketing Association’s ‘Mobile Agency of the Year’ and Campaign “Vietnam Digital Agency of the year” awards, along with other global, regional and local acknowledgments of our strategic planning expertise
Interested candidates having working experience in media digital agencies, publishers, digital technique campanies are welcomed to apply. Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for application. Otherwise, please share the news to your connections.