Overview of job
The Digital Media Executive would have some working knowledge of media planning and buying. A combination of strong communication ability, good time management and attention to detail is needed to succeed.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the
3 best things about the job:
1. Recommend strategy and actions required to create a step change in how we utilize digital media tools and technologies across the group
2. Support appropriate campaign management systems in across regions and in markets , implementation campaigns, setting up accurate tracking of campaigns (with Sizmek and Moat Viewability)
3. Finance – accurate billing and invoicing of media campaigns
Measures of success
In three months:
· Delivering timely digital reports
· Good client relationships with day to day contact
· Ensure campaigns go live on time with correct tracking and deliver
In six months:
· Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
In 12 months:
· Contributing to local marketing strategies for brands/products
· Communicating key information relating to digital activities/products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Responsibilities of the role:
Planning and buying of media schedules on specific clients with support from regional team. Work with the line manager & planning team for a good understanding of planning and buying digital across a range of buying metrics and channels.
What you will need:
· Digital knowledge of all channels (display, mobile, social)
· Effective time management , Weekly reporting and analysis of media campaigns
· Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, bookings, finance and reporting)
· Service focused , Participate in client meetings when required
· Good organisation skills for implementation and campaign management
· Ability to work on multiple streams of work
· Good communicator
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew a staggering around 37% last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 40% during 2014. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent.