Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
Overview of job
WAVEMAKER is seeking looking for Digital Planner to join our energetic team. You will be responsible in delivering planning recommendations and ensuring smooth account coordination internally and externally with our clients.
This role reports to the Digital Manager/ Associate Digital Manager.
3 best things about the job
- Opportunity to learn integrated media planning skills from the experienced team lead.
- Opportunity to learn full media planning skills across all traditional & digital media activities.
- Work with leading brands in Vietnam market.
Measures of success
In 6 months:
- Have the Media Planner role under control.
- With strong knowledge of the various media vendors utilized.
- Become a trusted team member to ensure seamless execution of media plans across these media platforms.
- Be able to proactively propose media solutions to drive effective results for the business.
In 12 months:
- Develop a media implementation plan independently.
- Handle the implementation process independently.
- Present media review and evaluation deck to client.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop implementation media plans and monitor the whole process from briefing to post buy.
- Conduct competitive analysis and regular reports.
- Assist in campaigns tracking based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
What you will need
- Preferably around 2 years working experience in digital media.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business proficiency in English.
- Be a quick learner to embrace all new development in media industry.
Interested candidates having working experience in media digital agencies, publishers, digital technique campanies are welcomed to apply. Please send your resumes to email@example.com for application. Otherwise, please share the news to your connections.