What You'll Do
- Design sales strategies, then manage the sales result of the team to achieve given monthly/quarterly/yearly target.
- Identify and generate potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying the integration of new growth areas/ trends accompany with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to guide/supervise team’s members work.
- Give advice/ motivate the team to attain the best result.
- Coaching individuals/ team, leading the team to success.
- Screens potential business deal of team’s members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationship/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing client with support from internal/function team; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build a good relationship with other departments, clients and agencies.
- Continuously develop yourself and your team to stay on top of the latest industry innovations and trends by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
- Attend weekly meetings with CEO, Directors, Senior Managers, and other managers
Who You Are
- Great interpersonal skill, well organized with a good sense of responsibility
- Excellence communication skill, both verbal & written
- Clear mindset, result oriented with a passion for work
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning
- Proficient in strategizing & consulting MKT/communication with proven track of record in generating & building a profitable relationship.
- Experiences in managing project from concept to completion
- 3+ years in the advertising industry is required.
- 1+ years of Experience as B2B Sales generating leads
- Fluent in English, both verbal & written
- Marketing/ Communication/ Business administration degree is preferred
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!
How To Apply:
Interested candidates could apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org