[HCM][Agency] Lowe Vietnam: Tuyển Account Manager ATL
- Links idea to execution from the client to the agency through drafting great creative briefs.
- Runs account projects including timing plans, production budgets, timing plans, resource, client requests etc.
- Progresses project with initiative and understanding, based on client insight and the role played by other departments.
- Ensures all requirements are being met in terms of overall project delivery by continual reviews with the team.
- Organises and is accountable for timelines, status reports and internal reviews.
- Builds and own a good, long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning and creative teams.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- The ability to present and sell creative ideas, by persuading the client of its merits.
- Has responsibility for the financial activity on the account.
- Accurately estimates and invoices activity on the account.
- Understands the Lowe strategic tools and qualitative and quantitative research and their pros and cons.
- Undertake/oversees good competitive reviews and compiles brand audits.
- Supervises and provides appropriate direction to the team Account Executive and other members.
- Displays a grounded understanding of FMCG brands.
- 2 - 3 years advertising agency experience.
- Local market knowledge.
- Degree qualified
Application: [email protected]
Đang tải từ khóa...
Đang tải thảo luận...