- Educating and providing professional consultations and recommendations to sellers based on their business needs, including the onboarding process and on-going key account management
- Building reports and cross selling to existing sellers.
- Analyze data, reports and trends with the business development team.
- Select and curate SKUs for various campaigns as required
- Report and track progress on seller activity, results and category initiatives
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, proven work experience as an Account, Sales, Business Development or relevant roles.
- Having market knowledge and networking in E-commerce Industry.
- Comfortable with data, analysis and deriving strategic decisions based on numbers
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Great sense of responsibility and urgency
- Demonstration of willingness to learn, enthusiasm, and ability to work under pressure.
- Good at English and MS Office.
Candidates interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Linh via mail box: email@example.com or contact through skype: truclinh.tran186 for more information.