An Social Specialist should be a capable professional who is able to handle a wide range of projects/clients with a high degree of independence and sound judgment.
* PROJECT PLANNING – A Social Specialist has the ability and experience to play a primary, independent implementation role in client work. He/she must possess a deep understanding about Social Media landscape in Vietnam and be able to come up with creative initiatives to help client solving their business/communication objective.
* ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and influencers’ contact, managing projects performed with and by others.
- Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., employees, influencers, public groups…)
- Interfaces with client contacts and others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account.
- Understands and manages billing and activity reporting processes.
- Oversees preparation of activity reports.
- Manages time for optimum productivity and maximum billability.
- Meets billability targets established for the account manager position.
- Develops budgets independently and/or in conjunction with other team member
- Makes increasingly substantive contributions to the development and presentation of new business programs for potential and existing clients.
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize program strategies, elements and implementation tactics.
- Identifies and supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
- Consistently contributes informed opinions, as well as creative and effective answers to client issues and needs.
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience (past experience working for a Social or PR Agency is a plus)
- Is a skilled writer, able to conceptualize and produce multi-types of Social Content (Brand content, Social KOL content…).
- Has a strong communication skill (presentation, negotiation).
- Has a strong problem solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task.
- Has a strong project management skill, able to manage multiple parties to complete tasks and deliver quality outcomes for projects.
- Has a good sense of art: able to brief, judge and give constructive feedback for creative team in order to deliver high quality visual/creative for project.
- Possesses a high degree of English competency
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to [email protected]