- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients .
- Taking care customers and maintain relationships.
- Connecting ideas and implementing customer projects that have been agreed.
- Implementation: timing plans, production budget, resource, client requests
- Project management and connecting parts to comply with procedures.
- The integrity and time management, schedule updates, internal review.
- Understanding of client operations, brands, markets and competitors.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Being responsible for all activities of the department.
- Writing client reports
- At least 1 year work experience in Agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, English or related field.
- Negotiation, persuasion skills.
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation
- Good time management
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs
- Well-organization skills
- Handling pressure skills
- Active, dynamic, creative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment.
- Work & remark yourself in a Growing business.
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 13th month salary.
- Financial Year-end bonus based on performance and business result.
- Annual health check.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- Insurance benefit package for 1 year working (Bao Viet Care).
- Annual leave base on regulations and company’s policy.
- Participate in company’s event, company trip.
- Participate in self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually for performance beyond expectation
- Website: http://www.thetown.com.vn/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org