About Blueseed Digital:
Blueseed Group has grown from the leading video ad network in Vietnam into a complete digital video advertising eco-system branching across our own ad network (connecting top 300 local websites), a regional Google/Facebook performance marketing agency partner, owner of several leading publishers in the entertainment space and more. Our team is continually pushing ahead in the fast moving digital marketing space and thrives under the unique pressures of this ever evolving industry.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant to Directors will work side by side with the directors helping with all daily operational and administrative tasks as needed.
- Support directors in all their duties and effectively carry out assigned responsibilities.
- Communicate with directors to determine daily responsibilities for ongoing projects
- Monthly synthesize, evaluate and analyze business activities;
- Participate and support Director in internal/external affairs;
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Prepare agenda documents and attend meetings with Director to take notes and keep minutes during relevant departmental meetings.
- Implement, follow and report working progress and result of divisions according to meeting content;
- Other tasks requested.
- 1 or more years’ experience in an Director Assistant
- Excellent communicator both orally and written.
- Good English in verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Good time management
- Must be well-organized
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Professional appearance and personal
- High sense of responsibility and working attitude with honesty, highly focus, flexibility and activeness;
- Ability to handle pressure well
Why should you apply for Blueseed?
- Competitive salary
- Get 13th salary
- Bonus according to year – end business result
- Adjust salary annually
- Join in teambuilding, the birthday of employee monthly, year-end party, the birthday of company…
- Feel safe with premium Bao Viet insurance policies after extend the first labour contract
- Succeed as part of a young, motivated and successful team
- Contribute your opinion and be valued by management and colleagues
- Be recognized (via career enhancement) for your working dedication and achievements
- Enjoy modern working facilities
- Light snacks available to all staff every day
Work Place: Floor 3 & 4, Fideco Building , 28 Phung Khac Khoan, Dakao Ward, District 01, TP.HCM
Candidates please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Uyên)