We Create Content is a content marketing agency for brands in Vietnam - and we’re looking for a Social Media Executive to oversee the social channels for the agency and its clients.
You will be required to strictly manage social media schedules, upload social media content, curate content from around the web to share and set up paid content and advertising campaigns.
You will reply quickly to inbox messages and comments with as much detail as possible. You will also measure social media outputs and suggest improvements based on insights, social listening and analytics with monthly reporting.
- Keep on top of social media trends and best practices and share among the agency
- Manage social media pages, schedules and communities
- Ensure all social media content and ad campaigns are uploaded on time and accurately with the right targeting and ad sets
- Execute advertising and paid content campaigns using tools like Facebook Ads Manager... as well manage and grow a network of social media influencers
- Measure advertising and paid content campaigns
- Analyse social media insights to improve page's content and activities
- Produce monthly social media reports outlining what worked, what didn’t, and how to improve
- Respond to inbox messages and comments politely and comprehensively on behalf of clients
- Monitor fan demographic to make sure page reach right target audience
- Crisis management on page
Successful candidates will have
- At least 2 years experience in managing social media accounts for brands or marketing agencies
- Knowledge of social media trends and opportunities in the Vietnam and international markets
- Ability to get on with projects, and take initiative, ownership and responsibility
- Desire and commitment to see projects through, maintaining premium quality throughout
- First class attention to detail and the hunger to always do better
- Clear communication both verbally and written, in English and Vietnamese
- BSc/BA in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication and Media or related field
Please email your cover letter, CV and/or portfolio to email@example.com.