What you’ll do:
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email templates
- Working independently or in partnership alongside Art Director to create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns & designs
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Creating a range of powerful, viable concepts and designs for each project
- Forging and executing exciting digital ideas
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new business pitches
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of digital creativity
Working address: 25/68 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Ward Dakao, Dist.1, HCMC
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- A naturally passionate individual with keen interest in personal + creative growth.
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both print and Web
- A deep understanding of social media and social media content
- A collaborative spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
Happy, healthy employees are our goal, and our benefits help D-Team members balance physical, financial, professional, social and emotional well-being. Visit our Website for more details.
If you're ready to make a difference in your career, we are interested in speaking with you!
Working in dynamic and friendly environment.
Work & remark yourself in a Growing business.
Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
13th month salary.
Financial Year-end bonus based on performance and business result.
Annual health check.(14 days/year)
Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
Insurance benefit package for 1 year working (PVI Care).
Annual leave base on regulations and company’s policy.
Participate in company’s event, company trip.
Salary reviewed annually for performance beyond expectation
***How to apply: Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org - skype: thanhnguyenhaoyen