Our client is well-known USA company in consumer electronics industry.
- Planning an integrated digital communication activity under allocated budget.
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the organization's website.
- Planning Email/ SMS marketing campaigns: from writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns to scheduling routine emails pushing campaigns.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Deliver designs on website banners and assisting with web visuals.
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- At least 2 - 5 years working experience in Marketing field.
- Good command of English.
- Approachable personality.
- Attractive and competitive package is offered.
How to apply:
If you are interested in new opportunity, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for further discussion.