1. Onsite Management
- Understanding Customers/User flow in website to identify any issues that users may facing and working with internal teams to solve these problems.
- A/B testing for all functions and new implementations to make sure it is user friendly and help to increase CALL TO ACTION for users.
- Drive data driven insights using data visualization tools/Google Analytics
- Produce, understanding and analyzing reports to make sure bad/good performance is noticed and key learnings can be shared within the team.
2. Campaign Planning
- Commercially focused with a strong sense of customer behavior
- Working closely with other internal teams (Commercial Team, Design Team…) to plan, develop and execute campaigns/promotions on the site that generate sale revenue
- Strong project management and planning skills, with the ability to conceive strategy and drive execution in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively
- Checking and ensuring all campaigns are communicated and delivered effectively in both timeline and sale revenue targeted.
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 1 year experience in E-commerce Industry.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce marketing
- Excellent in writing and communication skills
- Analytical skills.
- Strong Computing Skills and English.
- Open-minded, Innovative and creative .
- Team player who enjoys working with others .
- Enjoy chasing the goals & working on tactics to fill the gap, while also looking at long-term gains.
Candidates interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Linh via mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through skype: truclinh.tran186 for more information.