Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a leading global marketing communications firm, with offices in more than 60 cities around the world.
In its 27th year, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs, social marketing and entertainment practices. The agency also offers biotechnology and government affairs expertise through its subsidiaries Feinstein Kean Healthcare and Ogilvy Government Relations, respectively. Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide is part of the WPP Group, one of the world's largest communications services organizations
As an Account Executive you will be working on:
* Coming up with ideas and suggestions for PR campaigns
* Press office activities including press events and product placement
* Feature and profile pitching
* Helping with social media campaigns
* Reporting and media monitoring
* Collaborating on new product launches
- At least 1 years working experience at the same position in agency
- Ability to handle client project
- Ensure accounts are well organised and structured
- Pitching client stories to the media and creating opportunities for placement
- Undertake research for media and new business pitches
To be considered for the opportunity you'll be a self-starter Account Executive with solid experience working with big names across consumer and lifestyle sectors.
Interested CV, please send to me : trang.ng[email protected]