FMS is a young and ambitious provider of in-school TV advertising in Vietnam, including TVC in LCDs, poster / branded frames / POSM, and supporting activation activities through strategic partner agencies.
Operated under the approved duty by HCMC & Binh Duong Department of Training & Education in the School Media Project (popularising the nation-wide educational info-board across schools), being a financially and socially independent company, FMS currently reaches a market that includes more than 40 high-schools in Ho Chi Minh City and 57 primary-schools in Binh Duong, with its 321 TVs and exclusive in-school media rights.
By the end of 2019, we will have a total of 1000 TVs in 275 schools in HCMC and Binh Duong combined.
We are looking for a qualified Deputy General Manager to take on these challenges:
1. Operation Development
- Setup Sales & Marketing Team
- Setup CRM / Sales Funnel
- Setup Product Portfolio, Pricing and Sales Strategy
- Setup Sales Process, Project Operation, Reporting Dashboard
- Oversee, optimize and integrate the new team with current Finance, Technology and Production Team
2. Business Development
- Be in charge of Business Planning and Sales Operation Planning, including fore-casting, KPI seting, deployment and supervision
- Grow the Sales Funnel with (1) strategic marketing plan, (2) qualified contacts, (3) sales pitch, (4) discipline client-service and high customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain good network with clients, brands and agencies
Education & Experience
- At least 10-year experience in MarCom industry with Business Management or Marketing educational background
- Account Directors, Business Development Directors and / or from Media Agencies are preferrable
- Have a broad network with brands and agencies
- Have intensive experience in management and deployment of Digital Campaigns, Media Campaigns involving TV, OOH (LCD) and in-school Activation.
- Understand Digital and Technology, sufficient to the level of being able to integrate or deploy across all level of the company
- Have start-up mindset or experience in setting up a new team, define a long-term career direction in owning an agency
- A great presenter and communicator is a must
- Has strong Business Management skills, with focus on people-related (HR) and number-related (Finance) skills
- Good networking skills
- Good project management
- Fluent English communication
- A born & earned Leader
- Self-organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate and agressive
Benefits & Compensation
$USD 3,000-4,000 gross, with KPI Bonus
- Labor Contract, Social & Health-care Insurrance
- Premium Health-care Package
- Taxi and Phone Allowance
- Business Travel Allowance (per trip claim)
- Annual leaves: 18 days
- 13rd-month salary + KPI Bonus
- Annual Performance Review
- Annual Shares Review (after a succesful 1st year)
To request an Invitation to Connect, please email your profile to email@example.com.