We’re NIKKI – A Travel Experience Company from Vietnam. Basically, we create everything you need during your journey. Started with a perfect luggage that built for the way we - the millennials are actually traveled. Our mission is to enable and inspire travelers to keep their mind open in every trip to come, to awaken the senses, to feel and to enjoy experiences to the fullest.
Address: 162 Huynh Van Banh Street, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
We're looking for an experienced and strategic Digital Senior Designer to join our team. You are the eyes and voice of visual design excellence and the key to delivering cohesive and on-brand campaign executions across the digital ecosystem. This position will report directly to our Director of Brand & Marketing and work from our office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and oversee day-to-day social media and website initiatives from concept to launch—including all digital executions of our 360 integrated marketing campaigns (IMCs).
- Partner closely with Social Media Specialist to create an amazing story-telling content on social media.
- Define an ownable look and feel and establish a scalable visual design system for all our digital touch points.
- Design innovative and engaging digital experiences that are user-centric and performance-driven, and with a strategic long-term lens to ensure everything we create is with scalability in mind.
- Champion attention to detail and review all deliverables and staging environments with an exacting eye.
- Responsible for ensuring all digital work strategically aligns with the brief and NIKKI’s overall brand identity and positioning—working closely with the Brand Marketing team.
- Manage and mentor a growing team of Digital Designers with a thoughtful balance to project delegation and their career growth.
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of designing web and/or e-commerce experiences, ideally for startups or agencies. An understanding of e-commerce best practices is required.
- A strong, dynamic portfolio of projects that have elevated a brand’s digital experience.
- Ability to capture and process images for social media works is a plus.
- The energy and drive to deliver the best design in the industry with a passion to the craft—an advocate for design excellence.
- Deeply familiar with the digital design process and adaptable to a range of timeline and feasibility constraints.
- A true player’s coach, comfortable with both execution and oversight responsibilities.
- Competence in Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InVision and any other animation/photo-taking tools of your choice.
- Work with a "no task is too small" attitude
- A desire to travel and understand why others do too.
You’ll love working at NIKKI because:
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Working hour: 9AM – 6PM, from Monday to Friday. Saturday from 9AM – 12PM.
- We assure your basic benefits such as: Health insurance, social law insurance, annual paid leave, 13th month salary.
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have greatly discount access to NIKKI products to ensure your travels are seamless.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. We’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- And so much more. We have monthly team birthday party and regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job position, please send your Portfolio to email@example.com (Ms.Binh) with email subject:
[Brandsvietnam - Nikki] Designer - Full Name.