- Creating and uploading copy and images for the S3's website;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- At least 2 years experiences working in digital marketing
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Strong English communication skills are required.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Experiences working in software outsourcing services or technologies industry are highly preferred.
- Good team player and be able to work under pressure
Experienced in offline marketing is advantage.
If you are interested in this postion, please send us your CV via email: [email protected] Thanks!