- Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
- Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
The Creative Services Lead role serves as the liaison between RMIT Melbourne and the creative team in Vietnam. The coordinator manages project requests, develops project schedules, determines and assigns resources, oversees output and provides operational direction to the creative team as needed. This role is responsible for managing the creation of brand assets, marketing materials, graphic visuals, templates, digital and video content for the university.
- Receive project briefs and creative direction from RMIT Melbourne and be key liaison between Melbourne stakeholders and the creative team in Vietnam;
- Coordinate the collection, organisation and management of all written copy, visual and digital assets;
- Promote correct use and treatment of brand assets across the team;
- Lead and manage the Creative Services Team to ensure a quality level of service is provided to all key stakeholders;
- Manage the team’s workflow, project schedules to ensure that allkey deliverables are met;
- Ensure all layouts, proofs and artwork requirements deliver on the creative brief and expectations;
- Liaise with production vendors on production or printing specifications as required;
- Coordinate status/project update meetings as required.
Key Selection Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least five years of experience in a role involved project coordination/project management.
- Proven experience in effective people management.
- Excellent client and stakeholder relationships skills.
- Ability to project coordinate across geographically locations.
- Ability to motivate and motivate staff to meet key business deliverables;
- Proven planning, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven interpersonal, negotiation and cross cultural communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and deliver against multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge and familiarity with producing and editing marketing content is desirable.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the RMIT Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal and Clothing allowance
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
To Find Out More
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description document below.
English Proficiency Requirements
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS advanced level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ in the link below. Applications close on 25 November 2018