APAC Customer Support Technician
WorkBook Software has a full-time opportunity in our HCMC office in Vietnam within the Customer Support department. The candidate will work closely with our APAC clients, the APAC WorkBook teams in Vietnam, Singapore and Australia and also the business support and IT teams in WorkBook's Danish HQ. If this job is of any interest, please continue reading.
About the company
WorkBook develops a complete cloud-based business solution for project-oriented companies. Containing everything from project management and resource planning to financial management.
Workbook is the most widely used management tool in the advertising industry in Scandinavia, and the company is currently undergoing an exciting globalization in APAC & North America, so to replicate that success.
We are constantly attracting new customers from around the APAC and we need ambitious and service-minded colleagues who want to work with ERP software and people. If you have the talent, there is no limit to how far you can go with Workbook.
We have an open and inspiring working environment where knowledge sharing is a central part of everyday life. There are no specific boundaries and we work across all departments with a focus on challenging each other through open and positive dialogue.
About the job
- Assisting clients / vendor management
- License administration
- Various administrative tasks
- Customer Contact
- Ticket & Telephone Helpdesk
- Support of our web-based ERP program
- Customer Feedback and sparring with the development team on new solutions
- Documentation of support cases
- Data import / export from other systems
- Simple data processing and data analysis
- Testing our software
- Implementation support and online / onsite user training
Our expectations from you:
We expect that you have a qualifying degree in computer related subject. You have experience from similar positions with client contact, ticket and help desk experience. You are fluent in English, Vietnamese and Chinese.
In addition, it is important for us that you:
- Are 100% service-minded, you should take pride in making our users happy
- are independent but also possess good interpersonal skills
- have a go-to attitude, drive and a good sense of humor
- have excellent communication skills verbally and in writing in English, Vietnamese and Chinese
- have a flair for IT and a natural interest in software
- it is an advantage if you have knowledge of databases
- have the desire to experience the world with Workbook
Application, CV and related documents to the CEO of WorkBook APAC Carl Witton, [email protected] - Please state your salary expectations.
Questions please contact Carl Witton on telephone +65 6591 8777
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status.