· Develop and execute Integrated Marketing and multimedia advertising initiatives, including but not limited to digital, ATL, PR and editorial, events… to drive brand awareness and preference
· Align and strategize with the customer & product strategies to leverage all existing assets and develop umbrella plan of brand and communications
· Execute initiatives, campaigns and brand activations to support the strategy. Oversee and manage the project in collaboration with all team members to ensure delivery and effectiveness
· Collect research insights and design new strategies to support customer acquisition, brand experiences and leads generation
· Develop and drive internal communications in close partnership with HR to engage employees and brand pride
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
· Proven track record of 3-6 years in brand marketing, product, or related field.
· A detail-oriented mindset, and an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Awareness of current industry trends and consumer behavior.
· Degree in Marketing or relevant field
For more information about AIA Vietnam:
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org