(Fulltime / Part-time / Freelance)
See more at: http://sdmedia.vn/designer.pdf
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Graphic designers work to bring many kinds of communication alive. They produce designs that get their clients messages across with high visual impacts. The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including: corporate identity, websites, packaging, books and magazines, advertising, exhibitions and displays.
TASKS ARE LIKELY TO INCLUDE
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the project;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts; and developing interactive design;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers; working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
Candidates should have a degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Artsor in related fields. We are also searching for these following characteristics:
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Strong computer skills.
- A thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing.
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time; accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter and a detailed resume showcasing their professional abilities via our email.
- Please include “Graphic Designer” in the “Subject” line.
- Preferred language for applications: English
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Ms. Truc (HR Executive)