YouNet Digital is a member of YouNet Group (www.younetgroup.com/vi/) – a leading complete Social Solutions provider in Vietnam & SEA.
Our craftsmen create everything in digital with lively imagination and updated technology for your specific needs and building your business by connecting your brand with customers and ultimately, driving sales.
With advanced Social platforms, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites your customers, we then provide exceptional insight to produce creative and results-driven marketing solutions. YouNet Digital is proud to be trusted Digital Marketing agency chosen by Kido Group, Samsung, TechcomBank, Unilever, Heineken, VietjetAir, Yamaha and others from various industries like fem-care, health-care, real-estate, …
Currently, we are looking for Multimedia Designer.
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays following client requirements:
- Relevant subjects for graphic design work include those that involve visual arts: 2D illustration, communication design, fine art, graphic design.
- Design artworks based on the action plan: fanpage posts, album post, mini game, GDN, banner, PR images, microsite, landing page, POSM design.
- Mockup products photoshooting.
- Photography & Basic animation video.
- Collaborating with marketing team to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects.
- Basic salary, 13th payment.
- Additional company benefit:https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
- 2 years of experience in digital agency at similar positions.
- Having participated in at least 5 campaigns.
- Proficient in Web Design, Graphic Design, basic Video Editing.
- Creative thinker, understand multichannel marketing concepts.
- Have knowledge in Mock up photography. Hand drawing skill is a plus.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Effective networking skills to teamwork.
- Recipient’s email: email@example.com. CV & Portfolio.