[HCMC][Agency] T&A Ogilvy: Tuyển Account Manager - Event
T&A Ogilvy- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a leading global marketing communications firm, with offices in more than 60 cities around the world. In its 27th year, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs, social marketing and entertainment practices.
We are now looking for an experienced, broadly capable project manager who handles a wide range of event assignments, leading the event team to provide outstanding service to clients inside and outside the firm. He/She has strong client relationships with and the confidence of working directly with the client.
- Sets and manages client expectations on event projects.
- Co-ordinate with Account team in creating event ideas/concepts and pitching clients.
- Develops and manages event projects, including event proposals, implementation plans, staffing plans, evaluation mechanisms, budgets and timelines.
- Is the client contact for the event project and ensures that agency points of contact grow over time.
- Develops/reviews presentations for clients relative to project management/program status.
- In managing the event team, ensures that work is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- Ensures that the team(s) is appropriately informed and involved in projects.
- Anticipates and leads in the resolution of emerging event problems/issues.
- Ensures that team can articulate and apply agency vision, goals, practice areas and capabilities.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in the same position in advertising companies
- Experience in managing 3-5 projects with deep understanding about consumer market
- Ability to plan and organize budget and handle clients
- Good negotiation skills
- Good presentation in both English and Vietnamese
Kindly send your profiles to us at : [email protected]